Follow @BrancooTorres My life : and this is who I am #2 Your mobile freedom

Monday, September 1, 2014

and this is who I am #2

So it's monday again , time for a new post. It's the September again so hallo to school , some of you already started with school but in Belgium when you go to high school your first day is 1 september but when you're going to collage or university you stil have 2/3 weeks of vacation. Okey but enough about school I'm doing the and this is who I am tag to tell you guys more about me. I know i've already did this hahaha but it's 2 years ago I did it  So let's start.




Stars are so awesome you could so different forms or see faling stars , and to realize the stars you see are so far away from you . And if you lost someone special they always told me the brightest star is that special person.




My grandparents are everything to me ! without them I don't know what would become of me.. They always supports me in everything I do and they will always be by my side if I need them. So yeah they mean more than the world to me !



Yes I believe in soul mates in the story that the once people where born with 2 souls and that they split them apart . The story is much longer and so beautiful to read I'll post the full story if I found it on the internet because I read it once in a book .


I wear glasses haha I didn't know what to choose so I picked this one haha so yeah now you guys know I wear glasses haha.


I really love hugs but not actually from everyone but more of people that are important to me hugs are like handshakes but more with feelings .


Out loud I'll never express my feelings but when I start writing I can really express everything .


I'm so bad at making friends , I'm not so social and if I met some new people somehow we lose contact and so yeah I'm not that good making friends but it doesn't mean I'm asocial haha , I'm actually a social guy but making friends is a bit different... 



Yes , I found the girl I want to spend my whole life with ! I will walk the whole world with her by my side . She's perfect for me , She's like my soulmate ;)




Some people don't believe in what I do ant tell my I would never achieve what I want to achieve , and there's going to be a day I'll prove them wrong and I will really rub it in their face's .


No sorry haha I'll always be a little kid inside haha , Oke no I'm not so childish but sometimes it's fun to act like little kids and just go on with it hahaha.



Yes my family is so crazy haha ! But sometimes crazy in a different way hahaha , sometimes there crazy but like funny crazy or sometimes like SOOO annoying hahaha but I still love them !

So this is the "this is who I am" tag I hope you'll like it and let me know some other thing I can write about so leave them in the comment's So see you guys next monday . Enjoy everyday like there is now tomorrow ;) haha just a little quote for you guys.
See you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment