Follow @BrancooTorres My life : Idee's Your mobile freedom

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Idee's

Okey you guys I know I already post the post for today . But I'm stuck with this .. I want to do some more things than only write blogs for you guys but I want your comment's because if nobody is reading this I guess I beter stop , so I'm gonna tell you guys my idee's and I hope you'll give some feedback and help me out with this .


#1 I want to do A post on monday in english and friday's in dutch so everyone can read it even people who can't understand english that well or people who can't read dutch 


#2 I want to do every wednesday a video on youtube to start a youtube channel , maybe later I'll            start

#3 I want you guys to get more into this blog by choosing the theme of every mondays post. So the theme with the most like's or comment's will be the post for monday 

#4 If there're other bloggers who want to grown in this world feel free to talk to me so we can do it together and grown together in this blogging/vloging/youtubing haha , and it's nice to meet some new people who also trying to get there blog popular.

#5 If you guy's have more idee's that you might think is fun to do just let me know feel free to let a comment below 




I really hope someone will leave a comment or starts talking to me you can talk to me on Tumblr on Twitter or on Instagram . So don't be shy and just send me your comments or feel free to follow me and let me know you've read my blog so I can ask your opinion. Oke see you guys next monday for know haha , I'll tell you guys when everything will come true like the friday post in dutch and the wednesday video it will take some time but I really hope I can do it 
See you next time guys 






No comments:

Post a Comment